Happiness, health and well-being
Above all, our key priority is the happiness, health and well-being of every child in our care. To ensure this we:-
- Foster and develop children’s creativity, giving them time to explore and shape their own ideas
- Identify opportunities for children to discover and gain a better understanding of the wider world and their place in it.
- Develop an awareness of self and others, leading to an understanding of the value of mutual respect and cooperation
- Provide a broad-based, balanced curriculum incorporating key skills to ensure a seamless transition.
- Promote self-confidence, independence and an inquisitive mindset, sowing the seeds for life-long learning.
- Encourage an open and positive partnership between nursery, home and the wider community.
- Ensure all our Pre-School children have regular and sustained access to quality outdoor play-based learning